[ic] GPG problem ,with interchange

Marcelo F. De Paula tintones@hotmail.com
Sat, 03 Mar 2001 05:21:28

>The documentation to the contrary, I think a proper encryptor would >be:
>
>Variable    ENCRYPTOR  /usr/bin/gpg --always-trust --batch -ea -r
> >tintones@hotmail.com 2>/tmp/debug_gpg
>
>Typo, I think.

Mike,

I did what you what you said, it works fine. But the encrypted credit card
number was in the body of the e-mail, between the order information. is that
correct? I have seen so many e-mails saying that the encryption comes as an
attachement.

Another thing is, I try to use PGP instead of GPG because GPG do not work
with email clients for windows as I have noticed. (as most of my clients
will use windows).

I use: PGP -ea marcelo

But the e-mail arrives empty. Is there another configuration somewhere else?

Hope you can help because, I have run almost all interchange mailing list
trying to find something to help me with no success.

Thanks,

Marcelo