[ic] GPG problem ,with interchange

jojo@blackpoint.de jojo@blackpoint.de
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 21:31:54 +0100 (CET)

On  3 Mar, Marcelo F. De Paula wrote:
>>The documentation to the contrary, I think a proper encryptor would >be:
>>
>>Variable    ENCRYPTOR  /usr/bin/gpg --always-trust --batch -ea -r
>> >tintones@hotmail.com 2>/tmp/debug_gpg
>>
>>Typo, I think.
>
> Mike,
>
> I did what you what you said, it works fine. But the encrypted credit card
> number was in the body of the e-mail, between the order information. is that
> correct? I have seen so many e-mails saying that the encryption comes as an
> attachement.
>
> Another thing is, I try to use PGP instead of GPG because GPG do not work
> with email clients for windows as I have noticed. (as most of my clients
> will use windows).
>
> I use: PGP -ea marcelo

pgpe -f -a -t -r <recipientname> 2>/dev/null

Test

pgpe -f -a -t -r <recipientname>

in your terminal (ssh or telnet etc.) first.

> But the e-mail arrives empty. Is there another configuration somewhere else?

Search for the error in error.log or search for the error file in
catalogs/yourshop/tmp/*.err

[DEL]

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger          black point arts Internet Solutions GmbH