[ic] sorting not working

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 10:46:21 -0500

Quoting Ferenc Kiraly (feri@arxeltribe.com):
> 	Hi!
>
> I have to following in my product catalog:
>
> [search-region more=1 search="
>                              st=db
> 	                     ra=yes
> 			     ml=5
> 			     "]
> [search-list]
> [sort merchandising:featured:r products:category products:title]
> [/search-list]
> [more-list]pages: [more][/more-list]
> [/search-region]
>

> The sorting works correctly only after I have browsed the pages
> by following the [more-list][more][/more-list] links. But when
> I first enter the page it seems the items are ordered randomly.
> What am I missing?

Those sort commands only work on the current page of results, not
over the entire search. It should work the same way on the first
page as on mores, but it still won't sort the whole search with only the
featured items at the top of the first page.

--
Red Hat, Inc., 131 Willow Lane, Floor 2, Oxford, OH  45056
phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <mheins@redhat.com>

If you like what you're gettin', keep doin' what you're doin'. -- Hector