[ic] Categories - one product in multiple categories

Steve Palm stevep@sga.org
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 08:21:42 -0600

> > Couldn't you just have:
>>
>> sku     desc    category        foobar
>> 10      Voop    can,bottle      blah

 That is what I am setting up here.  Any time you want to list the categories,
 then I just iterate with a loop.  I got the idea from the simple demo store,
 although it was not consistently implemented.  Some pages would show the
 category as can,bottle, and others would break it out with a line for each
 one.  I just moved the right logic to all places, and it works here now.

--
Steve Palm <stevep@sga.org> * SGA * Loves Park, IL *
http://www.sga.org