[ic] Urgent Help

Robert Trembath robert@icardigital.com
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 08:30:51 -0600

I think someone was trying to hack our machine this morning. Found some
files in the /tmp directory that apache wrote containing this:

Not Found
The requested URL /orders/orders.txt was not found on this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /orders/import.txt was not found on this server.

Authorization Required
This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document
requested. Either you suppliÐ8þed the wrong credentials (e.g., bad
password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials
required.

Authorization Required
This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document
requested. Either you suppliÐ8þed the wrong credentials (e.g., bad
password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials
required.

Not Found
The requested URL /webcart/config/orders.txt was not found on this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /webcart/config/import.txt was not found on this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /webcart/orders/orders.txt was not found on this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /webcart/orders/import.txt was not found on this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /orders/mountain.cfg was not found on this server.

Authorization Required
This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document
requested. Either you suppliÐ8þed the wrong credentials (e.g., bad
password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials
required.

Not Found
The requested URL /webcart/config/moutain.cfg was not found on this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /webcart/orders/mountain.cfg was not found on this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /WebShop/templates/cc.txt was not found on this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /webshop/templates/cc.txt was not found on this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /WebShop/logs/ck.log was not found on this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /webshop/logs/ck.log was not found on this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi-bin/WebShop/templates/cc.txt was not found on this
server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi-bin/webshop/templates/cc.txt was not found on this
server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi-bin/WebShop/logs/ck.log was not found on this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi-bin/webshop/logs/ck.log was not found on this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi/WebShop/templates/cc.txt was not found on this
server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi/webshop/templates/cc.txt was not found on this
server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi/WebShop/logs/ck.log was not found on this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi/webshop/logs/ck.log was not found on this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi-local/WebShop/templates/cc.txt was not found on this
server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi-local/webshop/templates/cc.txt was not found on this
server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi-local/WebShop/logs/ck.log was not found on this
server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi-local/webshop/logs/ck.log was not found on this
server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgibin/WebShop/templates/cc.txt was not found on this
server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgibin/webshop/templates/cc.txt was not found on this
server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgibin/WebShop/logs/ck.log was not found on this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgibin/webshop/logs/ck.log was not found on this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /unsecurecgi/WebShop/templates/cc.txt was not found on
this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /unsecurecgi/webshop/templates/cc.txt was not found on
this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /unsecurecgi/WebShop/logs/ck.log was not found on this
server.

Not Found
The requested URL /unsecurecgi/webshop/logs/ck.log was not found on this
server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi-win/WebShop/templates/cc.txt was not found on this
server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi-win/webshop/templates/cc.txt was not found on this
server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi-win/WebShop/logs/ck.log was not found on this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi-win/webshop/logs/ck.log was not found on this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /store/customers/order.txt was not found on this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /store/customers/orders.txt was not found on this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /store/temp_customers/order.txt was not found on this
server.

Not Found
The requested URL /store/temp_customers/orders.txt was not found on this
server.

Not Found
The requested URL /store/customers/order.log was not found on this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /store/customers/orders.log was not found on this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /store/temp_customers/order.log was not found on this
server.

Not Found
The requested URL /store/temp_customers/orders.log was not found on this
server.

Not Found
The requested URL /Admin_files/order.log was not found on this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi-bin/Admin_files/order.log was not found on this
server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi/Admin_files/order.log was not found on this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi-local/Admin_files/order.log was not found on this
server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgibin/Admin_files/order.log was not found on this
server.

Not Found
The requested URL /unsecurecgi/Admin_files/order.log was not found on this
server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi-win/Admin_files/order.log was not found on this
server.

Not Found
The requested URL /Orders/order_log_v12.dat was not found on this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /Order/order_log_v12.dat was not found on this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /orders/order_log_v12.dat was not found on this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /order/order_log_v12.dat was not found on this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /Orders/order_log.dat was not found on this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /Order/order_log.dat was not found on this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /orders/order_log.dat was not found on this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /order/order_log.dat was not found on this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi-bin/Orders/order_log_v12.dat was not found on this
server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi-bin/Order/order_log_v12.dat was not found on this
server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi-bin/orders/order_log_v12.dat was not found on this
server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi-bin/order/order_log_v12.dat was not found on this
server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi-bin/Orders/order_log.dat was not found on this
server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi-bin/Order/order_log.dat was not found on this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi-bin/orders/order_log.dat was not found on this
server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi-bin/order/order_log.dat was not found on this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi/Orders/order_log_v12.dat was not found on this
server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi/Order/order_log_v12.dat was not found on this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi/orders/order_log_v12.dat was not found on this
server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi/order/order_log_v12.dat was not found on this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi/Orders/order_log.dat was not found on this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi/Order/order_log.dat was not found on this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi/orders/order_log.dat was not found on this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi/order/order_log.dat was not found on this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi-local/Orders/order_log_v12.dat was not found on this
server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi-local/Order/order_log_v12.dat was not found on this
server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi-local/orders/order_log_v12.dat was not found on this
server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi-local/order/order_log_v12.dat was not found on this
server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi-local/Orders/order_log.dat was not found on this
server.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi-local/Order/order_log.dat was not found on this
[...]

The requested URL /unsecurecgi/Orders/order_log_v12.dat was not found on
this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /unsecurecgi/Order/order_log_v12.dat was not found on this
server.

Not Found
The requested URL /unsecurecgi/orders/order_log_v12.dat was not found on
this server.

Not Found
The requested URL /unsecurecgi/order/order_log_v12.dat was not found on this
server.

Not Found
The requested URL /unsecurecgi/Orders/order_log.dat was not found on this
server.

Not Found
The requested URL /unsecurecgi/Order/order_log.dat was not found on this
server.

Not Found
The requested URL /unsecurecgi/orders/order_log.dat was not found on this
server.

I believe someone was looking for credit card info and config info on our
server. What do you think? I do have the IP's logged but they are probably
bogus.

Robert