[ic] CCVS and CyberCash Bankrupcy

Eric Paul epaul@spellbook.net
Mon, 05 Mar 2001 15:50:17 -0500

Hi Ron!  Thanks for the input.  I know from the list that Verisign bought
Signio (sp?) a while back, but having not used the  product, that's about
all I know.  I checked out Verisign's site quickly, and I'm guessing that
the "PayFlow" software is what I'd be looking for?  How does the interface
compare to CyberCash from the customer's end?  Most of my clients have
liked the flex that the CyberCash cash register website has given them for
being able to pull reports or manually run auths/returns.  Does Verisign
offer something similar?

I'm assuming from what I've read on the list that with the latest IC it
should just be a matter of switching out a couple of config files to move a
site from CC to Verisign.  Are there any gotchas I should be on the lookout
for?

Thanks much!

Eric