[ic] PGP Credit Card Number Encrypting Problem! Can anyone help?

Psirix@aol.com Psirix@aol.com
Tue, 06 Mar 2001 01:55:01 EST

Dear Intechange Users:
I know that this is everyone's facorite topic.  But Im a newbie to this. Here goes: I am using Construct Something Software to make my e-commerce website and Im having a problem with the Credit Card encrypting.  Can anyone help? I read on here about using PGP on the developer.akopia.com home page.  What is this? I also I have to put /usr/local/bin/pgp -feat orders@company.com
somewhere.  Do I need software to encrypt it? If so which & where can I get it & how do I go about installing on my server/site? When I tested placing an order on my site I received this error "Credit Card Information (Credit card encryption failed:)"  I honestly dont know how to do any of this.  I thought I knew how to do this but I guess not.  I would appreciate anyone's help with this and pointing me in the right direction. MY e-mail address is: Psirix@aol.com
Thank you all,
Nick Gregory