[ic] Re: [ic] would that be possible with IC ?

IC-Admin interchange@my-school.com
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 12:18:49 -0500 (EST)

Steve & Patti Getzinger wrote:

>  A couple things to remember ZDNet is pro-Microsoft and it had a
>  definite Front Page drive a bus through security hole sound.

That's why I am mentioning it. Akopia put IC through the Openhack
test and that was organized by eWeek (which I think is part of zd.net)
and everyone remembers the outcome. It could always be possible that
some tiny thingy is overlooked in the IC code, it's written by humans
afterall. :-)

On the other hand I can't overlook that many of those articles are
hype or biased or at least no outsider can make an informed judgement
about the integrity of what is written.

So, it's clear, I can't stand the press. ;-) Just thought it would be wise
to comment on that article upfront, because it would come up most probably
anyway.

BF