[ic] jEdit xml syntax highlight preview

Chris Jesseman admin@sitemajic.net
Tue, 06 Mar 2001 19:39:25 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I put together a preliminary look at my syntax highlight file for IC and jEdit.
You can download the jEdit XML file and see a screen shot here:
http://www.sitemajic.net/jedit/

Overall, I'm impressed with jEdit's syntax highlighting engine. Embedded perl
highlights work pretty good and are completely separate from IC tags []. One
thing I haven't solved yet is user defined PREFIX words; maybe someone else
will have a suggestion.

This is a WIP for me and I mostly use it for personal stuff- but if their is
sufficient demand it could be refined even more and included in the jEdit
release. Let me know what you think.

-Chris Jesseman