[ic] Hand editing ~/lib/UI/pages/admin/customer_view.html

Jonathan Clark jonc@webmaint.com
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 21:20:21 -0000

> It seems to me I should not be editing the file:
>
>  ~/lib/UI/pages/admin/customer_view.html
>
> However, it had several columns and related things hardcoded.  I
> no longer have a "dealer" column in my userdb, so I had to take
> it out.  Also, I had to put in the tax_exempt column I'm working on.
>
> Should this be hand-edited, or is there another way?

IFAIK hand editing is your best current solution. If you put your modified
copy of the file in <catalog root>/pages/admin/ directory this will override
the default page for this catalog only - which may be more desirable.

Jonathan
Webmaint.