[ic] XML

Steve & Patti Getzinger steveandpatti@wubs.org
Wed, 07 Mar 2001 21:08:19 -0500

The catalog runs on Red Hat 7 :) Kinda a funny situation. They signed up with
another site and that site runs asp on NT and told them in order to receive
their orders from them they needed to set up an Access db and accept XML
transmissions.They did their in-house software based on a NT solution. They
hired a company somewhere to do the asp / XML thing and pipe it into an Access
db which they pull out and parse so they can get it into a FoxPro db. I will
be looking into it all in the next few weeks to come and was just wondering
about any ideas / thoughts as to hopefully avoid some major pitfalls.

Steve