[ic] XML

Steve & Patti Getzinger steveandpatti@wubs.org
Wed, 07 Mar 2001 22:06:38 -0500

I already have that. I need to send the order in XML to the server that
houses the Access db. I might add I house the access db that the XML is
piped to from outside. All that is in place an fully operational. Just need
to coax Interchange into sending the order as XML to that server instead of
an email address.

Steve