[ic] Shipping formula error

Webmaster of Infothai webmaster@infothai.com
Thu, 08 Mar 2001 13:39:24 +0700

Hello All,

I'm developing a custom shipping formula as a UserTag. The UserTag works
if I call it from a page, but does not work if located in 'shipping.asc'.
Here is the usertag I used in

[thship weight='2.3' shipby=dhl shipzone="[data table=country column=dhl_zone key=US] ]

Here is the cost calculation in its 'test' version in 'shipping.asc':

f [thship weight=@@TOTAL@@ shipby=dhl shipzone="[data table=country column=dhl_zone key=US] ]

(note that in the real version, the key would be: key="[value country]" ).

There is no error message in ICDEBUG or the Interchange error.log, but the
catalog error.log simply says (twice):

	"... Shipping mode 'dhl': bad formula, Returning 0."

What can cause the formula to be rejected without any error in ICDEBUG?

Thanks for all help.

Best regards,

Mike McCune

webmaster@infothai.com