[ic] ICTAGS Tag Reference (Where is it?)

Jon Jensen jon@akopia.com
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 11:22:18 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 8 Mar 2001, Thomas J. Johnson wrote:

> Can anyone tell me where the tag reference that the IC Configuration document
> mentions is? It said that the filename was ICTAGS.POD, but I can't find that
> in the tar.gz file, or on the web.

Unfortunately, that documentation was speaking of things to come, not
things as they are. That document is still called mvtags, and in IC 4.6.x
it is generated when you install Interchange. It appears in your untarred
Interchange directory as pod/mvtags.pod and in your installed Interchange
software directory as a manpage in doc/mvtags.8.

Interchange 4.7 and higher will have ictags as one of the standard docs in
the usual places all the other docs are.

Jon