[ic] jEdit xml syntax highlight preview

Dan B db@cyclonehq.dnsalias.net
Fri, 09 Mar 2001 22:23:36 -0800

I've been using interchange.xml for a little while and I love it!

It is still taking me quite some time to get all the coloring options
right, though.  I'm using about 20 different colors and it looks quite weird.
         Is there a jEdit file that defines the color?
         (If so, do you have a sample that looks good?
         Or know how to set it back to default?).
         Also, how do you get all files to be opened by default with
Interchange coloring?
         (or convert just *.html to interchange coloring?)
I'd be very interested in any future updates you have (it would be great if
it were rolled into jEdit)!

Thank you so much!

-Dan