[ic] How to setup a noncc processing store

Dan B db@cyclonehq.dnsalias.net
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 16:07:14 -0800

At 04:38 PM 3/10/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>What I mean is:
>
>I want to recive all the orders, including credit card info. and have
>interchange store them so that at the end of the day the store guys can
>process the orders on their credit card machine and avoid the credit card
>transactions online, for now.

Yes.  Basically you setup some encryption (PGP) and have interchange e-mail
all the orders (w/ encrypted credit card numbers) to your fulfillment
guys.  Then at the end of the day they read their e-mail and do the
orders.  (I think this is how the Construct demo is setup to work out of
the box -- after you setup your Encryptor option in the interchange.cfg).

You could search for Encryptor, credit card, [email], etc. things on the
developer.akopia.com website (and mailing list archive).  Any questions?

-Dan