[ic] custom payments - very bad GlobalSub problem (?)

Timothy Cassidy 6tc1@qlink.queensu.ca
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 20:44:01 -0500 (EST)

This is a stupid question, but how do you call one of these
GlobalSub subroutines (in your interchange.cfg file)?  I have been trying
to call these subroutines from within a section of my html pages like
this:
[perl sub]
test();
[/perl]

I also tried adding this line:
&charge=custom test
to my profiles.order file.

But regardless this fails with an error like this:
192.168.0.13 vqMqdKVZ:192.168.0.13 - [10/March/2001:20:25:08 -0500]
construct /c
gi-bin/construct/aboutus.html Safe: Undefined subroutine &MVSAFE::test
called at
 (eval 240) line 6.

> test();

and there were no new errors in my /tmp/icdebug file

Thanks and thanks for putting up with my questions,
Tim