[ic] Credit Card Information (Credit card encryption failed: )

Dan B db@cyclonehq.dnsalias.net
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 22:42:33 -0800

At 12:12 PM 3/11/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>when doing a sample purchase with a valid credit card,
>i get the following message:
>
>Credit Card Information (Credit card encryption failed: )

I would recommend searching the list and documentation using
developer.akopia.com, specifically regarding how to enable more verbose
error messages from your encryption process.

>I know that at one time i was able to complete a purchase using the
>same number,

Do you mean to say that some numbers complete, and some do not?

-Dan