[ic] Switching Databases

Kris Dahl krislists@sledge-hammer.net
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 11:37:13 -0800

I would like very much to be able to switch tables (such as access) to be a
MySQL table.  Ideally I'd like to be able to have this information stored in
an global LDAP server at some point.

I haven't been able to figure out exactly how one switches tables--am I
missing some information?  It seems to me that on IRC and this list it is a
common problem that people encounter.

Also, as I understand there LDAP suppport has been integrated into
Interchange.  Is there any documentation for it?

Thanks,
-k