[ic] Re: Interchange-users digest, Vol 1 #357 - 18 msgs

kerryb kerryb@basicq.com
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 20:45:15 -0500 (EST)

Hello,
I am in the process of setting up the current download of interchange. I have worked my way through the demo, and have some questions. I am wondering how may sku items the included database can handle well, and how many items can be handled using database like mysql?
 am atempting to use interchange to sell  custom products that have many sizes in width and length, and various patterns and colors. I have over 600 line items in mysql at present with just the 4 product catagories, and the entire price points. The list may have to be much bigger if I have to break down futher. Any suggestions on how to approach appreciated. I have a sampling of the project attached to my basiq.com site.
reply to:					visit:
kerryb@basicq.com				http://www.blalock1.com
						http://www.basicq.com