[ic] expireall and server --start fail to run in crontab (was: Where is checkstat.sh?)

Curt Hauge chc@mninter.net
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 21:10:14 -0600

Thank you Dan. I believe this is what I need, however, I can't seem to execute anything from my crontab for some reason. This may be a crontab thing. I have tried:

5,10,15,20,45,55 * * * * /home/myfiles/interchange/bin/interchange --start

and

5,10,15,20,45,55 * * * * /home/myfiles/interchange/bin/interchange --serve

These both work when executed from /interchange as

bin/interchange --start

but not from cron. Any pointers out there? This crontab worked fine for MV4.04 but not the IC4.6.3 tarball on Linux Mandrake 6.0. What could I have screwed up? Nothing appears in error logs in either /interchange or /catalogs/cat. It's like the crontab is not doing anything, although I know it is because it fails this also:

44 4 * * * /home/tgis/interchange/bin/expireall

(or expireall -r)

and reports to me via email as: