[ic] Performance Related

hopley@ccgenesis.com hopley@ccgenesis.com
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 22:56:39 -0700

Greetings,
	I am new to the list and have a question surrounding the issues of
performance and scale.  I am planning on building sites using Interchange as
a platform.  What I would like to do is pull together a picture that will
address performance as it is made up of the hardware, operating system, web
server, application, and database server.

	My question is: Are there any published or posted performance
related information available related to Interchange?

	The specifics as I have planned now are: That I will be running on
RedHat v7, with StrongHold, Interchange, and am planning on the database,
PostgreSQL, being on a separate server.  The hardware platform is likely to
be an Intel >=800MHz with >=512MB RAM.

	I know that performance numbers are all related to the specific
instantiations of the system.  What I am hoping to find is some benchmarks
or other data points that I can use as a measure for my planning.  Thanks in
advance.

-dhOPLEY
--
Douglas E. Hopley Jr.	Director of Information Technology
ccgenesis.com 360 Interlocken Blvd. Suite 104 Broomfield, CO 80021-3440