[ic] multiple mv_data_key?

Mike Holmes mikeofholmes@hotmail.com
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 09:22:11 -0800

Hello all,

Is it possible to have two keys into a table using mv_data_key?
I am trying to key into a table using fields code and skus, because
this particular table uses these two fields as a unique key.
I've already tried this and have had no luck.
<INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="mv_data_key"      VALUE="code,skus">

this is the syntax I'm working with:
<INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="mv_data_table"    VALUE="related">
<INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="mv_data_key"      VALUE="code">
<INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="mv_data_function" VALUE="update">
<INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="mv_nextpage"      VALUE="admin/related/update">
<INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="mv_data_fields"

Mike Holmes