[ic] Basket content

Mark Johnson markj@redhat.com
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 10:09:37 -0500

Sergey Sheykin wrote:

> Mark,
>
> can I make this without <Form ...>,
> without sending parameters through the form
> and clickon submit button?

You have to somehow pass the information to IC to make the action occur.
There's simply no way around it. That is, the user has to take *some*
action--whatever it is--and based on that action, you have to set up the
proper directives. So, when you say, "Can I make this happen without a
form or sending parameters or clicking on the submit button," I'd have
to say no.

But, perhaps I don't understand what you're asking, so maybe describe
what you want to do, under what situation, and what you want to have the
user do to trigger that action. Then, I can tell you what would work.

--
Mark Johnson
Senior Developer - Professional Services