[ic] Problems on Xmission Solaris

Chris Bair chrisbair@tssphoto.com
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 14:22:43 -0700

Our current shopping cart system is very lacking so I'm trying to set
up Interchange. But I can't even get through the demo "construct"
store!

I didn't get any errors during the installation, I started up
interchange and when I try to go into the system I get that
"Interchange not available" error. I've checked the FAQ's, RTFM'd,
searched this list's archive and I still can't figure it out. I've
switched from UNIX mode and back again, set the CGI to  -rwsr-xr-x
and the socket file to srw-rw-rw- but I still get nothing. I suppose
I must be mission something horribly obvious.

I was wondering if anyone out there has had experience setting up
interchange on Solaris (if that matters any) and especially on
Xmission's server or one of their virtual servers.

--
---
    Sincerely,

Chris Bair, Webmaster        Inkjet Art Solutions
chrisbair@tssphoto.com         The Stock Solution
Phone: 801-363-9700             Fax: 801-363-9707
Order Online!    <http://www.tssphoto.com/sp/dg/>
         Free consulting line: 801-363-9709
         Toll-free for orders: 800-777-2076