[ic] Problems on Xmission Solaris

Chris Bair chrisbair@tssphoto.com
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 14:22:43 -0700

Our current shopping cart system is very lacking so I'm trying to set
up Interchange. But I can't even get through the demo "construct"

I didn't get any errors during the installation, I started up
interchange and when I try to go into the system I get that
"Interchange not available" error. I've checked the FAQ's, RTFM'd,
searched this list's archive and I still can't figure it out. I've
switched from UNIX mode and back again, set the CGI to  -rwsr-xr-x
and the socket file to srw-rw-rw- but I still get nothing. I suppose
I must be mission something horribly obvious.

I was wondering if anyone out there has had experience setting up
interchange on Solaris (if that matters any) and especially on
Xmission's server or one of their virtual servers.

Chris Bair, Webmaster        Inkjet Art Solutions
chrisbair@tssphoto.com         The Stock Solution
Phone: 801-363-9700             Fax: 801-363-9707
Order Online!    <http://www.tssphoto.com/sp/dg/>
         Free consulting line: 801-363-9709
         Toll-free for orders: 800-777-2076