[ic] flypage doesn't work as normal page

Bob Puff@NLE bob@nleaudio.com
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 01:22:18 -0500

Tonight I was trying to customize the info page for a particular product.  The Interchange docs say
that when you click on a link, it checks for the (sku).html file, and if it isn't present, it displays
the flypage.html page.  Well, I tried simply copying flypage.html to a product's sku.  It did call
the file up, but with no proper data - a lot of interchange tags showing through.

Why is this?  I thought that Interchange always interpreted its stuff enclosed in brackets.

I want to only add a little bit to the flypage, and use this same file for a number of products.

Bob