[ic] Install Problem on FBSD box.. please help

Mark Stosberg mark@summersault.com
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 16:39:02 -0500

Mike K wrote:

> Hello everyone....
>
> I setup the user interchange and ran ./configure.  It installed the required
> perl modules and then said to cd /usr/local/interchange then type
> bin/makecat
>
> However, there is no bin subdir of interchange.  I did cat locale.error and
> the output is pasted below.  Please help!!

I'm surprised this hasn't been addressed yet. This is what worked for me
with Minivend on FreeBSD:

As root:
 perl Makefile.PL
 make
 make test

as mvend: (or whatever the interchange user is called)
 make install PREFIX=/usr/local

I think that will put everything in /usr/local/interchange

   -mark

personal website             }      Summersault Website Development
http://mark.stosberg.com/    {      http://www.summersault.com/