[ic] unavailable

Ron Phipps rphipps@reliant-solutions.com
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 20:46:21 -0800

> and it gives me teh unavailable page....blah blah
> the thing is last night when i left the office it was fine....working
great...
> i dont understand cause everything appears to start up fine.
> and i have no traffic on the site.?????
>
> i really appreciate your help

I was not assuming that you haven't done your homework.  It's just that this
is a generic error and can be caused by so many things.  Generally someone
runs into the same problem and it just takes time to go through each message
and try the solution.  Trust me I've spent many nights with the archives and
it can be time consuming.

On to your problem.  Can you post the permissions on your socket file?  This
is a common problem.  Thanks.

-Ron