[ic] Install Problem on FBSD box.. please help

Victor Nolton ven@pragakhan.com
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 18:28:43 -0500

I don't know why it does this. But I've installed interchange on 5
freebsd boxes and eventhough I specify /usr/local/interchange (as you
have) it still installs the "bin" directory in /usr/interchange/bin/

so either move /usr/interchange/bin/ to /usr/local/interchange/bin
or create a symlink.

Ven

--

http://www.vensnews.com

Victor "Ven" Nolton __________________________ http://www.VensNews.com
http://PragaKhan.com  http://LordsofAcid.com  http://DarlingNikkie.com

         All HTML Encoded email will be ignored. Learn Standards.