[ic] Install Problem on FBSD box.. please help

Victor Nolton ven@pragakhan.com
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 18:28:43 -0500

I don't know why it does this. But I've installed interchange on 5
freebsd boxes and eventhough I specify /usr/local/interchange (as you
have) it still installs the "bin" directory in /usr/interchange/bin/

so either move /usr/interchange/bin/ to /usr/local/interchange/bin
or create a symlink.

>Hello everyone....
>I setup the user interchange and ran ./configure.  It installed the required
>perl modules and then said to cd /usr/local/interchange then type
>However, there is no bin subdir of interchange.  I did cat locale.error and
>the output is pasted below.  Please help!!

Victor "Ven" Nolton __________________________ http://www.VensNews.com
http://PragaKhan.com  http://LordsofAcid.com  http://DarlingNikkie.com

         All HTML Encoded email will be ignored. Learn Standards.