[ic] How many stores can I run?

Murray Gibbins Murray@scotweb.ltd.uk
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 09:04:24 +0000

"Marcelo F. De Paula" wrote:

> Hello list,
>
> I would like to know how many stores can I run with a Pentium celeron 633mhz
> with 64 ram?
>
> This is the confuration that I have from a dedicated server.

Interchange has an inbuilt limitation, of which I have complained and patched
for those who are interested. The limitation is in the common adjust code and
means that you can have at max 20 shops in interchange each using Common Adjust
separatly while each has access to each others products, if those products are
kept in separate db files.

Yours

Murray

--