[ic] Password

Mary Jo Gray shivadust@hotmail.com
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 00:39:28 -0700

I was directed to change my password and login information by the domain
hosting plan I use as soon as I was able to and now that I have I know the
password I am using is correct but no matter what I try even the other user
I set up does not work either and now once again I have a completely useless
shopping cart on my site. What should I do? I do not know html or anything
like that so I can only change things through the administration panel so I
need to access this. My son knows html and cgi so maybe he can figure out
what technical things are necessary.