[ic] Form to E-mail

Bill Randle billr@exgate.tek.com
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 08:15:17 -0800

Integricity Support wrote:

> Hi Mike,
>
> Thanks for the reply, but I'd like to have a sample script that
> integrates with Interchange for easy replication, so it can interact
> with variables that are preset thru the backend.
>
> I know there is an [email] tag but not too sure. I'd appreciate a
> sample page, if possible
>
> Monday, March 19, 2001, 2:10:44 PM, you wrote:
>
> WoI> Check out "Matt's Script Archive" and look for FormMail.pl:
>
> WoI>         http://worldwidemart.com/scripts/

I don't see it right off in the Interchange 'construct' demo, so go
check out the Minivend 'simple' demo. Look at pages/feedback.html
and pages/special/feedback.html for an example feedback form.

It's done in two parts: one to gather the user info and another to
use the [email] tag to mail it.

	-Bill