[ic] Problem restarting

Leonardo Troncoso ltroncoso@netparatodos.com
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 16:56:33 GMT

I have a strange and annoying problem with Interchange, I have 2
instalations in different machines, running SuSE 6.3, and both have the
same problem.

Interchange starts well, and is running without problem, but whenever I
call bin/restart, or Interchange again to add a new catalog or any
interaction with it from the command line I receive a message like this:

Couldnt lock file: resource not available
followed by the command usage help.

So, when I have to stop the server, I must send a kill signal to it.

If someone know what file Interchange's talking, or any fixes to this
problem
any help would be appreciated.

Thank you very much,

Leonardo Troncoso