[ic] HTML editor DONT USE FRONTPAGE

Tom LaGard tlagard@seidata.com
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 19:31:11 -0500

Jim

I would like ask you to discontinue using Frontpage.  It is the worst HTML
editor
ever.  I have had to fix many webpages that don't work because they were
built in Frontpage.
If you would like some recommendations of HTML Editors, I would recommend
Notepad or VI

Thanks
Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@lists.akopia.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@lists.akopia.com]On Behalf Of F. James
Rohlf
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2001 1:02 PM
To: Interchange-Users
Subject: [ic] HTML editor

Editing the Interchange catalog files seems a bit awkward because the
various files (pages, special_pages, and normal HTML files) get swapped in
and out dynamically by Interchange. Which HTML editors work best in this
environment? Obviously, MS FrontPage which I have used for 'normal' web
pages does not work so well here -- even if I could figure out how to get
the FrontPage extensions installed.

Thanks, Jim