[ic] UPS shipping - how to change?

Dan Garwood res087jh@verizon.net
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 01:35:26 -0500

first you need to go to the shipping link at the top of ups page it will
give you another link for the charges and zone files.

the second thing is go to the shipping in the administration and highlight a
charge and click edit. than when you get in that mode. Click the help in the
upper right hand of the screen. It gives a mall expliantion for that area.
The help button up there will do that through out the UI
Dan Garwood
E-Profit Designs

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@lists.akopia.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@lists.akopia.com]On Behalf Of Bob
Puff@NLE
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2001 1:22 AM
To: interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Subject: [ic] UPS shipping - how to change?

I have two questions:

1. I looked over UPS's site, and can't seem to locate where the ".CSV" files
are that indicate my zone information.  Where is this?

2. I want to modify the shipping charges for my "construct" store such that:
   A. UPS Shipping charges are multiplied by a factor (like 1.15 for a 15%
markup), as well as
   B. Add a base amount (like $3).

I've looked through the docs, and think it must be in the shipping.asc file,
but my file doesn't seem to exactly line up with what the docs say, so a
decent example would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Bob