[ic] Please wait while your request is processed

Ton Verhagen ton@verhagen.net
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 12:22:44 +0100

Jojo,

At 11:39 AM 3/21/01 +0100, you wrote:
>Ton,
>
>I'm glad to get your hint. But I did not find it in the docs.
>Can you point me, where I can get more informations about mv_delay_page?
[DEL]

ictemplates.pod:
mv_delay_page        dp  S   Delay search until after inital page display

One could use mv_delay_page on a search form in order to display a page
immediately while waiting for the results of a time consuming search. The
results page would be displayed once the search was completed.

As far as can recall mv_delay_page was still in MV4.0, but I haven't found
it in IC4.6.4. Maybe it is taken out (by accident).
If it's taken out, start banging on Mike and his team to put it back in
again. This kind of functionality should be part of the default
distribution imho. Maybe it's been replaced by something else, but I
haven't found that either.

Good luck,

Ton