>>>[ic] Fw: Big Login Problem

Young Family ary@communicationfactory.com
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 05:41:48 -0800

You wrote ...

>>username: interchange
>>Password: pass

Ok now that I tried that and it doesnt work, what next? I will reiterate my
previous question..
just what files in the system can I go to to reset the password? Obviously I
have screwed something up, and I just cannot get in.

I need to figure out how to get in to the admin area so aI can build my shop

Alan Young
ary@communicationfactory.com

[ic] Fw: Big Login Problem
Bob Puff@NLE bob@nleaudio.com