[ic] FrontPage

Steve & Patti Getzinger steveandpatti@wubs.org
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 15:07:46 -0500

Jim,
  There is somewhat of an equivalent to FP in the wings. Unfortunately I am the
only person working on it at this time so progress goes slow. I am hoping for a
BETA release some time near June of this year which will be basically not much
more than a glorified text editor. It is being designed specifically for
editing of an Interchange site/sites. And as usual I am taking any help anyone
wants to provide. You can view the project at:

http://www.wubs.org/~steve/patricia/

I also submitted it to sourceforge and was approved but at this point have had
problem logging in to their site. I am hoping to get some help from other
developers there.

Steve