[ic] Checkout --- Required vs not required

Dan B db@cyclonehq.dnsalias.net
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 16:20:39 -0800

At 06:07 PM 3/21/2001 +0100, joachim.richter wrote:
>hi,
>
>on the checkout page there are different fields some of them are required
>some are not,
>changing the required form 1 to 0 only changes from "bold" to "not bold"
>
>does anybody know the location of the file(?) which configures the
>requirements of the checkout page ?
>i like to add fields and make them required i.e. if not filled they should
>turn red,
>where I do i change these settings ?

I'm not sure what you are asking.  Maybe this snippet from the construct
checkout.html will help:

[comment]
<!-- Order routes in catalog.cfg -->
<!-- Checkout profile in etc/order.profiles -->
[/comment]

And read up more on the [error] tag:

http://developer.akopia.com/cgi-bin/ic/docfly.html?mv_arg=tagref03%2e19

Or you might re-frame the question.