[ic] Cybercash Failing to Record Order?

Chris Rapier rapier@psc.edu
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 22:16:02 -0500

I've a client who just informed me that they found two orders where the
order was processed but cybercash isn't showing records of it. I don't
knwo if they just can find the records or if there is some other
problem.

My question is: Can anyone think of a way where an order would be
processed even though minivend/interchange didn't receive a valid
response from cybercash? This is the only payment method available and
I'm using mauthcapture.

The only thing I can think of is that the transactions were never
properly captured (though they were auth'd). If anyone else has seen
anything I'd be more than happey to hear about it.

Chris