[ic] Cybercash Failing to Record Order?

Chris Rapier rapier@psc.edu
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 22:16:02 -0500

I've a client who just informed me that they found two orders where the
order was processed but cybercash isn't showing records of it. I don't
knwo if they just can find the records or if there is some other

My question is: Can anyone think of a way where an order would be
processed even though minivend/interchange didn't receive a valid
response from cybercash? This is the only payment method available and
I'm using mauthcapture.

The only thing I can think of is that the transactions were never
properly captured (though they were auth'd). If anyone else has seen
anything I'd be more than happey to hear about it.