[ic] Advice please on whether Interchange is the right path

Master Abductor abductor@abductor.com
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 22:00:29 -0800

Please, be a downer! I want as much opinion as possible! I really screwed
myself with the last cart I bought and I don't want to make another costly
and regrettable mistake this time. Thank you for your opinion.

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@lists.akopia.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@lists.akopia.com]On Behalf Of George Loch
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2001 10:48 PM
To: interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Subject: Re: [ic] Advice please on whether Interchange is the right path

It seems to me that it's not quite as simple a question as "Can I do it or
not?" It really depends on what your goal is? Yes, there is the contruct
something demo store but, It will require one with substantial html
experience to make that fit their storefront. If you have the html savvy and
all of the features in the demo store are just what you need then great! It
should work fine for you. The only problem I have found is when you want to
do something that isn't in the demo then, you find yourself calling every
long lost friend that knows a little perl for help. From someone who sits on
the fence between the programming world and the other world, it can be
daunting when you pull the scripts into that text editor you just downloaded
from download.com.

Not wanting to be a downer, just presenting my own experience.

GL