[ic] Purchasing quantity of multiple items at once

Ed LaFrance edl@newmediaems.com
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 09:29:02 -0800

At 01:17 AM 03/22/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Another Interchange question:  I have a couple products that are more or less
>kits made up of two or more products.  I've figured out how to put the tags
>together such that you can click on a button and purchase say three different
>items with one click.
>
>However, I need to have a box that the user can enter the quantity.  So if
>they
>enter 5 and click on the BUY button, they are actually getting 5 * 3, or
>15 kits
>(as each unit is composed of three items).  How is this done?

mv_order_item is stackable, so there's a chance that mv_order_quantity is
as well - give it a try.

- Ed L.

**** Virtual Hosting w/private IC Installation, $65/month! ****
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax