[ic] Encrypt entire order - Problem

Ed LaFrance edl@newmediaems.com
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 08:45:34 -0800

At 03:06 PM 03/23/2001 +0000, you wrote:

>Hello list,
>
>I runnning IC 4.6.1.
>
>I using GPG to encrypt the order and it's running okay. The problem is that
>when I receive the order by e-mail only the credit card is encrypted, the
>user
>information and product purchased aren't. If i open the
>store/order/oderder_file, the order is all encrypted but in the e-mail only
>the credit card info is
>encrypted. Is there a possible to receive all the order encrypted by e-mail?
>And which configuration should i do to make it possible?

This has been asked a scrillion times on this list, I am sure that if you
search 'encrypt entire order' in the maillist archives you will find
something.  Also you can consult the docs:

http://developer.akopia.com/cgi-bin/ic/dev/icconfig_132.html

- Ed L.

**** Virtual Hosting w/private IC Installation, $65/month! ****
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax