[ic] Minor bug in construct demo - MV_DEFAULT_SEARCHTYPE_DB

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 16:45:33 -0500

Quoting Ed LaFrance (edl@newmediaems.com):
> I noticed that my searches were still defaulting to scanning the source
> text file, even though MV_DEFAULT_SEARCHTYPE_DB was set to true in my
> variable database - in fact, the demo is distributed this way.  A grep of
> the IC source revealed the problem: Scan.pm is looking for
> MV_DEFAULT_SEARCH_DB.  I made the change and reconfigured and all is well.

Thanks, Ed. We will fix this in the demo (the code will stay the same,
as it was not documented).

Red Hat, Inc., 131 Willow Lane, Floor 2, Oxford, OH  45056
phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <mheins@redhat.com>

relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Dick Feynman