[ic] Minor bug in construct demo - MV_DEFAULT_SEARCHTYPE_DB

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 16:45:33 -0500

Quoting Ed LaFrance (edl@newmediaems.com):

> I noticed that my searches were still defaulting to scanning the source
> text file, even though MV_DEFAULT_SEARCHTYPE_DB was set to true in my
> variable database - in fact, the demo is distributed this way.  A grep of
> the IC source revealed the problem: Scan.pm is looking for
> MV_DEFAULT_SEARCH_DB.  I made the change and reconfigured and all is well.

Thanks, Ed. We will fix this in the demo (the code will stay the same,
as it was not documented).

--
Red Hat, Inc., 131 Willow Lane, Floor 2, Oxford, OH  45056
phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <mheins@redhat.com>

relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Dick Feynman