[ic] Please ignore test message

Barry Treahy, Jr. treahy@mmaz.com
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 15:09:40 -0700

My apologies,

There was an unusal set of circumstances that has transpired since March
20.  My ISP was acquired by another, they went bankrupted and the
original owners of my ISP attempted to pull the assets and IP blocks
back due to lack of payment but these were awarded to another company by
bankruptacy court.  Long story short, my domains were hi-jacked for the
past several days and they were just fixed this early this AM.  I have
about 8 lists that I subscribe to and regrettably, this was the simplest
manner to determine if I had been bounced from the list since no traffic
has passed after three hours after of having the domain restored.

Sorry about the 'junk' mail.

Regards,

Barry

--

Barry Treahy, Jr  *  Midwest Microwave  *  Vice President & CIO

E-mail: Treahy@mmaz.com * Phone: 480/314-1320 * FAX: 480/661-7028