[ic] Re: Paypal

Jason Kohles jkohles@redhat.com
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 18:37:48 -0500

On Sun, Mar 25, 2001 at 07:37:47AM +0800, Alex Lam wrote:

> When you do get to your new apartment, I'd appreciate it if you could send
> me the PayPal integration procedure and relevant code.

Well, I'm going to be moving in on monday, but I just found out that my
furniture (and my computers) won't be arriving until next monday, so it will
be at least that long before I have access to any code I can share.  I did
find a copy of the integration document though, and I put it up at
http://www.jasonkohles.com/ipn.html if anybody wants to take a look, its
a fairly simple implementation.

--
Red Hat E-Business Solutions                    Jason Kohles
11480 Sunset Hills Road                         Senior System Architect