[ic] Interchange 4.6.4 now available
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 20:19:59 -0600 (CST)
Interchange 4.6.4 is now available.
This is the latest release in Interchange's stable branch of
development. Changes in this version include:
(1) Fixed an important security problem in the default installation of
the demo catalogs. Please see the advisory for details:
(2) Added the excellent Apache module mod_interchange, written by Francis
J. Lacoste of iNsu Innovations Inc. It can be used instead of the standard
vlink or tlink programs to connect Apache to Interchange.
(3) Several minor bugfixes.
Interchange 4.6.4 can be downloaded in several different package formats:
* the standard gzipped tar distribution
* an RPM for Red Hat Linux 6 and Linux-Mandrake
* an RPM for Red Hat Linux 7
* Debian GNU/Linux packages
See the Interchange developer site at: