[ic] Country name on report

MediaServices Network support@mediaservices.net
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 09:22:54 -0600

Thanks Dan,

But is was never displayed anywhere else so I did not seti it

I solved by;

Country: [loop option=country search="
 fi=country
 sf=code
 st=db
 se=[value country]
  rf=code,name
 ml=1
"][loop-code] : [loop-data country name]
	[/loop]

And all is well in order land.

Thank You
Russ Smith
MediaServices Network, Inc

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@lists.akopia.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@lists.akopia.com]On Behalf Of Dan B
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2001 11:42 PM
To: interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Subject: Re: [ic] Country name on report

At 11:26 PM 3/23/2001 -0600, you wrote:
>OK, I have tried every combination of
>
>[data table=country column=name code=[value country]]
>
>in the email receipts. Nothing produces the actual country name and not the
>country code.

Do you mean that it *does* display in some places, but not in the email
receipts?

Then just [seti country_name][data table=country column=name code=[value
country]][/seti] where it does work, then [scratch country_name] in your
email receipt.

You might be hitting an "order of operations" thing.  You may need [value
name="country"] or [data interpolate=1 ...]

(Sorry, I'm just shooting in the dark here...)

Dan Browning, Cyclone Computer Systems, danb@cyclonecomputers.com