[ic] Creation of user-defined descriptions

willem buitendyk willem@kineticearth.com
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 11:22:04 -0800

Oh boy, it looks like I will be going to Interchange school for a while.
What an awesome project!

Okay my very first question - looking for some general guidance:

The products to be sold are herbal formulas that are custom designed by the
user.  I would like to be able to group items together under a user-defined
description that they create themselves by way of form input.  So when they
buy from a list, all of the items will become attached to the user-defined
description and then subsequently recorded on the order-line database.

Looking for a direction,

Thanks in advance

Willem