[ic] Credit Card Numbers

Lee Hoffman lee@rsub.net
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 17:44:53 -0500

For security reasons I would prefer to not maintain any credit card info on
our server or have it sent in email to our fulfillment team. Unfortunately
we use cybercash, and when making order returns we need to be able to type
in the first and last 4 digits of the cc number. What I would like to do is
log a credit card number is the following way #### **** **** #### (where the
#s are the actual numbers from the credit card) without screwing up
cybercash. From what I can tell, credit card numbers are logged in the
following places:

orders/order_number
etc/tracking.asc
email based on etc/report

1) Does anyone how to turn mv_credit_card_info into #### **** **** ####?

2) I know I have to edit etc/report, but how do I change whats printed to
orders/order_number and etc/tracking.asc?

Thanks in advance,

Lee